Everything you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy Note7
Today Samsung announced its latest and greatest phone, the Galaxy Note7, at an event in New York. It isn’t just another extra-large phone from Samsung -- the Galaxy Note7 comes with special features like an iris scanner and 12-megapixel camera. If you're wondering where the Note6 is, you're not alone. Samsung skipped number six and went from the Note5 straight to the Note7. Here's what you should know about the new phone:
- The Note7 has an iris scanner that you can use to unlock it. You just hold the phone close to your eyes for it to scan them and authenticate your identity. According to Engadget, it's easy to set up and use but takes some getting used to.
- It's water-resistant like the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, but you shouldn't take it for a long swim.
- The phone uses a USB-C charging port, a first for Samsung says the Verge. This type of connector has no right way to plug it in, so it’s simpler to use.
- The S Pen stylus is redesigned to be water-resistant and you can use it to create GIFs.
- It has a 5.7-inch curved screen, similar to the Galaxy S7 Edge, but less sloping according to CNET.
- CandyShell clear
- CandyShell Glitter
- candyshell grip
- Category News
- Speck Announces New Line of Cases and Accessories for iPhone 15 with ClickLock No-Slip Interlock Technology
- Speck Launches Five Major Innovations to Improve Usability of Apple iPhone, iPad, and AirTag
- Speck Announces Innovative New Line of ‘Made for Google’ Accessories for Pixel Tablet and Pixel Fold