One last look at CES 2015
Now that the weekend has passed and the dust has settled from CES 2015, news outlets and press are counting back on the thousands of innovators they visited to list their top takeaways from the show floor.
- The numbers are in: A whopping 170,000 attendees and 3,600 exhibitors graced the showroom floors at CES 2015, according to CNET. Their "final word" on the show gives a great summary of the good, the better, and the jaw-dropping technology seen at this year's show.
- PC Mag offers a nice roundup of their "8 Top Trends at CES 2015," noting the changes seen this year that makes 2015 unique on its own: "Drones, 3D cameras, robots, 4K televisions, and especially cars dominate the show floor this year," the author noted.
- Google Android fans were happy with the turnout at this year's show, said ZDNET in a product roundup. One notable product introduced was the Parrot RNB 5 which connects your Droid device with your car infotainment system for navigation, hands-free calls, driver assistance and more.
- Speck Announces New Line of Cases and Accessories for iPhone 15 with ClickLock No-Slip Interlock Technology
- Speck Launches Five Major Innovations to Improve Usability of Apple iPhone, iPad, and AirTag
- Speck Announces Innovative New Line of ‘Made for Google’ Accessories for Pixel Tablet and Pixel Fold