Everybody's talking about Apple Watch
We can't wait to get our hands on the latest and greatest in wearable technology, the upcoming Apple Watch. Announced alongside the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in September, we've been anxiously awaiting any news we can find about when Apple's smartwatch will hit the market. Of course, the internet's already buzzing with ideas about how we'll use the latest innovation in Apple tech. See what people are saying:
- Just this morning, mobile analysts at CCS Insight released a research report that USA Today picked up in their article "Apple Watch projected to sell 20 million in first year." In it, the piece compares the numbers behind Pebble smartwatch, Samsung and LG Android Wear watches, the new LAG luxury smartwatch, Watch Urbane, and what's expected from Apple.
- In an article also published this morning, CNET references the same study, quoting that the Apple Watch is expected to be "the most successful smartwatch ever."
- ABC News pointed to Tim Cook's words himself, from a conference last week where he said people will be most surprised by "the breadth of what it will do," which isn't just limited to Apple Pay, easy reminders, and a plethora of apps that sync with your iPhone and iPad.
- Missed the original September announcement? Read up on all Apple had to say about its largest and slimmest iPhones yet on Speck Buzz.
- Speck Announces New Line of Cases and Accessories for iPhone 15 with ClickLock No-Slip Interlock Technology
- Speck Launches Five Major Innovations to Improve Usability of Apple iPhone, iPad, and AirTag
- Speck Announces Innovative New Line of ‘Made for Google’ Accessories for Pixel Tablet and Pixel Fold