Dress up with Doodles!
We’re getting in the Halloween spirit, and even though parties aren’t happening, we’re still looking to dress up. With Instagram Stories, you can use the doodle feature to add a costume to basically anything, including your phone case!
Our Speck Costume Contest is sure to get your spooky spirits up! Put your doodle skills to the test and you might just win a treat! 👻🎃
Head over to our Instagram to use the Instagram Doodle tool to dress up your favorite Speck case! Take a screenshot of your favorite case from Speck’s Instagram Story and use the doodle tool in Instagram Stories to create a fitting Halloween costume. Share your doodle on your stories and tag @Speckproducts for a chance to win a prize pack from Speck. Three lucky bonus prizes will be selected to receive a special Halloween treat in their DMs.
Let’s see what you’ve got over on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/speckproducts
Using doodles, turn your phone case into a tombstone, a creepy black cat, or a ghastly ghost. Not sure how to? Just follow these easy instructions:
How to use DOODLE on Instagram:
- Take a photo or video in Instagram Stories, or upload a photo or video there.
- Tap the pen icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap a drawing tool, at the top of the screen.
- Start drawing! You can use your finger or a stylus.
- When you have finished drawing, tap Done at the top right of the screen.
- You can still go back and erase or add to your drawing by tapping the pen tool again.
- Share the Story by tapping Your Story; save it by tapping Save; or send it as a DM by tapping Next, selecting the recipients, and tapping Send.
From left to right, the tools are as follows:
Magic marker: Draws like a fat magic marker.
Highlighter: Draws like a highlighter and is slightly transparent.
Neon: Draws like a neon light with an outline of the color you select.
Eraser: Erases anything you draw. Use your finger to rub across the drawing to erase. Erasing will not affect your photo or video.
Heart: Draws like a piece of chalk
We can’t wait to see the spooky and creative drawings you’ll come up with! Good luck!
- Speck Announces New Line of Cases and Accessories for iPhone 15 with ClickLock No-Slip Interlock Technology
- Speck Launches Five Major Innovations to Improve Usability of Apple iPhone, iPad, and AirTag
- Speck Announces Innovative New Line of ‘Made for Google’ Accessories for Pixel Tablet and Pixel Fold