Apple Pay + CandyShell Card = Perfect reason to ditch your wallet
Weeks after Apple Pay was officially launched, the newest mobile wallet technology has been gaining a lot of attention over its successes and setbacks. If you've got a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus, you're probably already using the new iOS 8 feature to pay at your favorite stores like Panera Bread, Nike, Chevron and so many more (check out Apple's complete list). If not, here are a couple reasons why you should be:
- Since its launch, Apple Pay has accounted for nearly 1% of all transactions at Whole Foods. TUAW says that in just three short weeks there have been around 150,000 at the the grocery outlet, a number they call "not too shabby."
- The update allows people to keep better track of their banking accounts, and can even help prevent fraudulent credit card activity, like this story from CNET.
- Plus- 9 to 5 Mac reported that you can now actually pay for parking and rent using Apple Pay.
- Category News
- Speck Announces New Line of Cases and Accessories for iPhone 15 with ClickLock No-Slip Interlock Technology
- Speck Launches Five Major Innovations to Improve Usability of Apple iPhone, iPad, and AirTag
- Speck Announces Innovative New Line of ‘Made for Google’ Accessories for Pixel Tablet and Pixel Fold