Speck Supports Samsung GALAXY S 4 with a Complete Case Lineup
Mountain View, CA (April 25, 2013) – Speck, one of the most well-recognized and best-selling case brands for today’s top devices, today announced its complete lineup of Samsung GALAXY S 4 cases and accessories. Each case goes beyond protection with slim-fitting designs and useful features that help you get more from your new smartphone.
Also announced today, Samsung has made Speck a part of its Samsung Mobile Accessory Partnership Program (SMAPP). As part of this partnership, the two companies worked together to bring several of Speck’s smartphone cases to the GALAXY S 4.
Speck’s hallmark CandyShell is now available for GALAXY S 4, with CandyShell Grip, SmartFlex Card and SmartFlex View to follow in the coming weeks.
- Speck CandyShell for Samsung GALAXY S 4 ($34.95) is a sleek dual-layer case that provides uncompromising, patented protection. It has a hard outer shell to guard against impact and a glossy finish for a sleek, stylish look. The exterior of this GALAXY S 4 case is complemented by a soft, rubbery interior that absorbs shock from occasional bumps and drops. CandyShell also features a raised edge to protect the screen and rubberized covers to shield buttons.
- Speck CandyShell Grip for Samsung GALAXY S 4 ($34.95) is the ideal case for texting. It adds rubber ridges to the dual-layer protection of CandyShell, giving it a no-slip grip that frequent texters will love.
- Speck SmartFlex Card for Samsung GALAXY S 4 ($34.95) is Speck's all-in-one wallet case with a side-loading slot for cards and cash. It securely holds up to three cards, and a thumb release makes it easy to push the cards out when you need them. The case also features a flexible construction for protection that’s durable, yet lightweight.
- Speck SmartFlex View for Samsung GALAXY S 4 ($34.95) is perfect for hands-free video chats and movies. This GALAXY S 4 cover has a retractable stand that turns the phone into a portrait or landscape display, and pulls out when you need it and snaps back when you don’t.
Media inquiries should be directed to: email@example.com
Speck is an award-winning leader of mighty slim protective cases for the world’s top smartphones, tablets, and laptops. From iPad cases and iPhone cases to Samsung Galaxy cases and everything in between, we design cases that are slim, good looking and most importantly, the most effective protection possible. Our roots are in the heart of Silicon Valley, at the intersection of design and technology, inspiring forward-thinking innovation to craft masterfully engineered and patented designs. It’s all in the details; we create our cases to enable you to go more places and enjoy more from your mobile devices. Get to know us at speckproducts.com or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of televisions, smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 236,000 people across 79 countries with annual sales exceeding KRW 201 trillion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
SMAPP (Samsung Mobile Accessory Partnership Program) enhances Samsung Mobile’s accessory portfolio by working with highly qualified industry experts approved by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, a global leader in telecommunication, digital media, digital convergence technology and semiconductor. SMAPP addresses customers’ increasing needs for value-added accessories for Samsung Mobile’s cutting-edge technology; delivering innovation, value and high customer satisfaction through its partners’ expertise, design and premium portfolio. SMAPP accessories are presented with a licensed “Designed for Samsung Mobile” logo on the package, signifying it was designed to connect to Samsung mobile devices, and has been certified to meet Samsung performance standards.
- Speck Announces New Line of Cases and Accessories for iPhone 15 with ClickLock No-Slip Interlock Technology
- Speck Launches Five Major Innovations to Improve Usability of Apple iPhone, iPad, and AirTag
- Speck Announces Innovative New Line of ‘Made for Google’ Accessories for Pixel Tablet and Pixel Fold