Speck Launches Line of Protective Laptop Backpacks for Professionals and Back-to-School
San Mateo, CA (July 20, 2016) - Speck today announced a new line of backpacks built to protect the tech you rely on. Each bag fits either a 15-inch or 17-inch laptop and has additional space for gadgets, gear and everyday work or school essentials. The bags’ carefully crafted features provide ultimate protection, organization and mobility for students, professionals and commuters alike.
The protective Laptop Business Backpack is equipped with shock-absorbing Viz Air bumpers on the bottom corners of the bag. These air-filled bumpers cushion your laptop and protect it when you set down the bag and from unexpected drops. It features three compartments for securing tablets, headphones, other tech accessories and everyday essentials, such as pens and notebooks. Padded straps provide extra comfort when carrying around all of your gear. The Business Laptop Backpack is ideal for travelers because the rear compartment zips open flat, allowing you to leave your laptop in the padded sleeve while going through airport security.
Also available is the Laptop Business Messenger Bag, a water-resistant briefcase-style bag with a shoulder strap. It has a padded laptop sleeve and two large compartments to store tablets, e-readers and cameras. Smaller pockets organize pens, keys, cables and other small items. This laptop bag’s sleek, professional design makes it perfect for college students or commuters on-the-go.
Four additional backpacks are perfect for back to school and available now:
- Kargo ($69.99): For gear enthusiasts, Kargo comfortably protects all of your equipment including most 17-inch laptops, cameras, headphones and cables. A soft fabric-lined front pocket protects headphones, phones, sunglasses and other fragile items. The backpack is TSA-friendly, unzipping completely flat so you don't have to remove your laptop when going through airport security.
- Deck ($59.99): The durable Deck laptop backpack holds up to a 15-inch laptop. Two main compartments store and organize all the other daily essentials. Pass-through ports inside the backpack keep your cables in order and allow easy mobile charging.
- Stingray ($49.99): Lightweight and spacious, the Stingray backpack holds up to a 15-inch laptop and features two main compartments for binders, books, lunches and more. Two elastic side pockets allows for quick and easy access to a water bottle or travel mug.
- Velocity ($39.99): For lighter travels and optimal organization, Velocity holds up to a 15-inch laptop and features two zippered compartments. A front quick-access pocket is perfect for stashing accessories, while an interior pocket has two pouches for small items.
The Business Laptop Backpack retails for $69.99 and the Business Laptop Messenger Bag is $59.99. The entire line is available now at www.speckproducts.com.
Speck creates award-winning cases designed to make an impact—and take one. Since 2001, we’ve been making distinctive products for the world’s top smartphones, tablets, laptops, watches, and backpacks. We deliver a balance of artful design and military–grade protection, for a difference you can see and feel. Our roots are in the heart of Silicon Valley, at the intersection of design and technology, inspiring us to craft masterfully engineered products. We believe that excellence is in the details, which is why we create cases that enable you to go more places and enjoy more from your mobile devices. Get to know us at speckproducts.com or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Speck Announces New Line of Cases and Accessories for iPhone 15 with ClickLock No-Slip Interlock Technology
- Speck Launches Five Major Innovations to Improve Usability of Apple iPhone, iPad, and AirTag
- Speck Announces Innovative New Line of ‘Made for Google’ Accessories for Pixel Tablet and Pixel Fold