Speck Announces Line of Protective Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ with Microban® Antimicrobial Technology
San Mateo, CA (August 7, 2019) - Following today's Samsung Unpacked event, Speck announced its new line of cases for the Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+. The assortment of slim and protective cases includes Presidio PRO, Presidio STAY CLEAR, Presidio GRIP, and Presidio V-GRIP. Speck is continually innovating and looking to offer better solutions for smartphone users. As part of this innovation, all Speck Presidio cases now have a higher level of durability and offer drop protection of up to 13 feet. Additionally, for the first time, the full assortment of Speck cases for Note10 and Note10+ include Microban® antimicrobial technology.
Microban is the global leader in antimicrobial technology and when their treatment is integrated into Speck's cases it inhibits the growth of hostile bacteria that cause stains and odors. It gives consumers peace of mind that their phone case is cleaner beyond what is visible to the naked eye by targeting the invisible microbes that contaminate surfaces. Working continuously, Microban technology has been proven effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria to fight growth 24/7.
Speck's complete line of cases for Note10 and Note10+ includes:
- Presidio PRO ($44.95) -- A soft-touch finish provides an enhanced look and feel.
- Presidio GRIP ($44.95) -- Raised rubber ridges provide a confidence-boosting grip, designed for better gaming, texting, and photography.
- Presidio STAY CLEAR ($44.95) -- Features an innovative coating that resists UV-yellowing and discoloration caused by lotions and other oils.
- Presidio V-GRIP ($44.95) -- Protective case with a clear back to show off the device, surrounded by a grippy bumper for a secure hold.
The entire Speck lineup of cases for Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ are available now on speckproducts.com, and at Speck’s UK, France, Germany and European sites.
Speck creates award-winning cases designed to make an impact—and take one. Since 2001, we’ve been making distinctive products for the world’s top smartphones, tablets, laptops, watches, and backpacks. We deliver a balance of artful design and military–grade protection, for a difference you can see and feel. Our roots are in the heart of Silicon Valley, at the intersection of design and technology, inspiring us to craft masterfully engineered products. We believe that excellence is in the details, which is why we create cases that enable you to go more places and enjoy more from your mobile devices. Get to know us at speckproducts.com or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Speck Announces New Line of Cases and Accessories for iPhone 15 with ClickLock No-Slip Interlock Technology
- Speck Launches Five Major Innovations to Improve Usability of Apple iPhone, iPad, and AirTag
- Speck Announces Innovative New Line of ‘Made for Google’ Accessories for Pixel Tablet and Pixel Fold