Whether you’re interested in Speck, need images for your article, or want to catch up on some light press release reading,
you can find what you need here.
Media inquiries should be directed to: email@example.com
San Mateo, CA (March 2, 2015) – Speck, the award-winning leader in mighty slim protective cases and covers for smartphones, tablets and laptops, today announced its lineup for the new Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. This is the largest collection of Samsung cases offered from Speck at launch to date with seven of their most popular and best-selling designs, each meticulously crafted to provide sleek, form-fitting protection for these brand new phones.
The centerpiece of the new Samsung cases collection is the award-winning flagship case, CandyShell. Four variations of the CandyShell design will provide Android super users with military-grade protection, multiple colors and patterns, and functionality to enhance the new metal-backed Galaxy and large 5.1” screen. The five CandyShell designs that will be available for the Samsung Galaxy S6 are:
- CandyShell for Samsung Galaxy S6 cases ($34.95) – Award-winning, iconic, slim design developed to fit and protect the Samsung Galaxy S6. Equipped with military-grade protection, CandyShell’s hard outer shell guards against impact while the soft interior absorbs shock from drops, keeping the phone’s metal back as good as new.
- CandyShell + Faceplate for Samsung Galaxy S6 cases ($44.95) – Proving 2x shatter protection for the new Samsung Galaxy S6 5.1” screen, the innovative CandyShell design achieves a slim, colorful and all-around protective case.
- CandyShell Grip for Samsung Galaxy S6 cases and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge cases ($34.95) – Perfectly positioned raised rubber ridges protect the screen while providing a secure hold for texting, gaming, and selfies, and help you get used to the new curved, dual-sided Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge shape.
- CandyShell Inked for Samsung Galaxy S6 cases ($39.95) – A combination of the popular CandyShell and vibrant, colorful designs that make a bold statement and don’t skimp on protection.
- CandyShell Card for Samsung Galaxy S6 cases ($39.95) – A protective CandyShell that holds up to three credit cards and cash in a side-loading slot. Perfect for carrying less while doing more.
New for Samsung Galaxy S6 and the first for an Android phone, MightyShell ($49.95) from Speck demonstrates an innovative approach to engineering form-fitting protection in the most efficient way possible, providing 2x military-grade protection in a slim profile. Also available is MightyShell + Faceplate ($59.95), which introduces a new screen protection design that features an innovative 5-layer technology designed to make the Samsung Galaxy S6 5.1” screen 2x stronger against direct impact.
- MightyShell for Samsung Galaxy S6 cases ($49.95) – Available in five colors, MightyShell packs 2x military-grade protection in a surprisingly slim profile, sustaining double the height and frequency of everyday drops and falls.
- MightyShell + Faceplate for Samsung Galaxy S6 cases ($59.95) – Available in four colors, MightyShell + Faceplate provides all-around 2x protection in drop height and frequency, as well as shatter protection. In addition, it features Speck exclusive TrueTap™ technology,which provides a superior touch response to your phone’s screen.
Speck’s full line of cases for Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge will be available at speckproducts.com and select retailers.
Speck is an award-winning leader of mighty slim protective cases for the world’s top smartphones, tablets, and laptops. From iPad cases and iPhone cases to Samsung Galaxy cases and everything in between, we design cases that are slim, good looking and most importantly, the most effective protection possible. Our roots are in the heart of Silicon Valley, at the intersection of design and technology, inspiring forward-thinking innovation to craft masterfully engineered and patented designs. It’s all in the details; we create our cases to enable you to go more places and enjoy more from your mobile devices. Get to know us at speckproducts.com or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.