Speck Announces Availability of Cases for Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ and Note5
San Mateo, CA (August 25, 2015) - Speck, the creator of award-winning slim protective cases for smartphones, tablets and laptops, today announced its line of sleek and protective cases for the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ and Note5. The lineup includes CandyShell, CandyShell Grip, and CandyShell Inked, each of which is equipped with military-grade protection. All of Speck's cases are designed for impact, so the device has tough defense against drops with a slim profile that doesn't add excess bulk.
To protect the functional edge of the new Galaxy S6 edge+, Speck's cases are designed for a precision-engineered fit along the perimeter of the phone that won't hinder use. For the Galaxy Note5, Speck's raised bezel wraps around the 5.7" screen to keep it safe from impact and prevent the screen from scratching when laying flat.
Speck's three designs available for Galaxy S6 edge+ and Note5 are:
- CandyShell for Galaxy S6 edge+ and Note5 ($39.95) - Speck's most popular military-grade protective case features a patented dual-layer design with a hard outer shell to guard against impact and a soft, rubber interior to absorb shock.
- CandyShell Grip for Galaxy S6 edge+ and Note5 ($39.95) – Wrapped in raised rubber ridges that ensure a secure hold, this no-slip grip is perfect for snapping photos, texting, gaming, and more.
- CandyShell Inked for Galaxy S6 edge+ and Note5 ($43.95) – Slim military-grade protection wrapped in eye-catching graphics for a case that is both stylish and tough.
Speck's full line of cases for Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ and Note5 are available now at www.speckproducts.com and select retailers.
Speck creates award-winning cases designed to make an impact – and take one. Since 2001, we've been making distinctive products for the world's top smartphones, tablets, laptops, watches, and backpacks. We deliver a balance of artful design and military–grade protection, for a difference you can see and feel. Our roots are in the heart of Silicon Valley, at the intersection of design and technology, inspiring us to craft masterfully engineered products. We believe that excellence is in the details, which is why we create cases that enable you to go more places and enjoy more from your mobile devices. Get to know us at speckproducts.com or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Speck Announces New Line of Cases and Accessories for iPhone 15 with ClickLock No-Slip Interlock Technology
- Speck Launches Five Major Innovations to Improve Usability of Apple iPhone, iPad, and AirTag
- Speck Announces Innovative New Line of ‘Made for Google’ Accessories for Pixel Tablet and Pixel Fold