Hard on Your iPhone? New Speck ToughShell Has Got You Covered
Palo Alto, CA (August 2, 2011) – (EON: Enhanced Online News) - Taking your iPhone to the construction site, up the side of a rock face, or just have a bad case of the dropsies? Speck Products has you covered with their new ToughShell iPhone case for iPhone 4.
Unlike any other rugged construction case, the ToughShell wraps the iPhone with maximum protection, so in even the most extreme conditions its glass won’t crack, buttons won’t break, and all four corners are always safe. Here are just a few of ToughShell’s dozens of safety and convenience features.
- Triple-layer co-molded construction combines a hard plastic exterior with a soft rubber interior and silicone band to protect from extreme use
- A grooved silicone band is easy to grip and won’t slip out of your hand
- The screen protector adds 360 degrees of protection, and provides full frontal protection when the iPhone is face-in in its holster
- Every iPhone port and button is easy to access but completely covered to protect from dust and spills
- A holster adds a fourth layer of protection and is made of polycarbonate, the same material used to make bulletproof glass. It rotates 360 degrees to act as a belt clip or as a kick stand for watching videos or using FaceTime.
Speck is an award-winning leader of mighty slim protective cases for the world’s top smartphones, tablets, and laptops. From iPad cases and iPhone cases to Samsung Galaxy cases and everything in between, we design cases that are slim, good looking and most importantly, the most effective protection possible. Our roots are in the heart of Silicon Valley, at the intersection of design and technology, inspiring forward-thinking innovation to craft masterfully engineered and patented designs. It’s all in the details; we create our cases to enable you to go more places and enjoy more from your mobile devices. Get to know us at speckproducts.com or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.