Tuning into the Latest Apple Event: Meet the New iPad Pro
2021 has come in hot with all new technology from Apple. The April 2021 Apple Spring Loaded Event has revealed yet another selection of products to enhance your everyday experience, focusing on everything from a new iPhone color (mmmm, purple), their AirTag with Precision Finding, vibrant and colorful iMacs and of course, new and exciting iPad Pros. When it comes to everything you need to know about the new advanced iPad Pros, here’s the breakdown.
What to expect from the new iPad Pro
Apple revealed the new iPad Pro 11” (3rd Generation) and iPad Pro 12.9” (5th Generation) as their fastest, lightest, and most feature-packed iPads ever. With the new M1 chip, 10,000 LED Liquid Retina display, 5G, and their Thunderbolt port, you can now use your iPad Pro for everything and anything everywhere you go. Not to mention it has full-day battery life, connects seamlessly with the Magic Keyboard, and has 4-speaker immersive audio. Take a look at the latest features:
- M1 Chip: A powerful and responsive new processor means a higher performance, 75% faster CPU and 1500x faster graphics for better gaming, graphic design, and video.
- Pro Cameras: With the best cameras they’ve ever put in an iPad, experience sensitive motion tracking, video capture, and true depth. The new 12MP Ultra Wide front facing camera also features Center Stage, which keeps you in the middle of every frame when you move around on live video.
- 5G: Now that iPad Pro has 5G support, you can ensure strong and streamlined connectivity no matter where you are.
- Thunderbolt: The new Thunderbolt port is faster and more versatile, allowing you to access files, back up data, and collaborate creatively with ease and speed.
- Liquid Retina XDR Display: Last but not least, this 10,000 LED display has 1,000 nits of full-screen brightness and a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio. Which means bright highlights, detailed lowlights, and more subtle details in every frame. Beyond any display in the world, this screen showcases a level of detail you couldn’t imagine possible.
How much will the iPad Pro cost?
The new iPad Pro 11” will start at $799 USD and the iPad Pro 12.9” will start at $1099 USD. Orders open April 30th with delivery dates in mid-May.
Sleek and versatile cases for your new iPad Pro
We have sleek cases ready and available for ordering now. Take a look at our Balance Folio® case in a variety of bold new colors. This thin, stylish case protects your new tablet from drops up to 4-feet with a secure latch closure to keep everything in place. Includes multiple viewing and typing angels along with a spot to charge your Apple pencil. Now available in Plumberry Purple, Vintage Blue, Arcadia Navy, and Black for the iPad Pro 11”. Available in Stormy Grey and Black for iPad Pro 12.9”.
For the person who needs to create or work on the go, the dual-layer Presidio® Pro Folio has ultimate durability with 6-foot drop protection, and is compatible with your Apple Pencil so you never have to leave it behind. This versatile case converts into a stand for multiple viewing and typing angles, features a magnetic shield for those professional level cameras, and a lifetime warranty. Available for the new iPad Pro 11” and 12.9” in classic Black.
Shopping for your 10.9” iPad? Good news, our new cases for the 11” iPad Pro are fully compatible and fit your 10.9” iPad!
When it comes to making the most out of every moment, make sure the device that keeps you connected to the world is protected with the very best. We can’t wait to see which case you choose to protect your gorgeous new device.