The Latest Apple Event: Meet the New iPhone 13 and iPads
"The Latest Apple Event: Meet the New iPhone 13 and iPads"
At the September 2021 Apple Event, we saw the unveiling of the much anticipated new iPhone 13. Reimagined in a range of gorgeous new colors, this iPhone is packed with the latest technology and the new A15 Bionic Chip, making them the fastest smartphone on the market. Alongside the new iPads, plus a super intuitive iOS15 system that makes every function and feature faster and more enjoyable - this new technology is certain to improve your day.
Are you ready to make the switch to the new iPhone 13 or a new iPad? When it comes to everything you need to know about the recent product line-up, here’s the breakdown.
What to expect from the new iPhone 13
- A15 Bionic: A15 Bionic features 2 new high performance cores and 2 new high efficiency cores, with improved noise reduction and tone. 5-core GPU. 50% faster graphics than any smartphone ever.
- Advanced Camera System: A more advanced dual-camera system in the iPhone 13 + mini (12MP Ultra Wide + 12MP Wide) and triple cameras on the iPhone 13 Pro + Pro Max (2MP Ultra Wide, 12MP Wide + 12MP Telephoto) offer more professional quality than ever before. The new wide camera allows for 40% more light and brighter results. New sensors capture more light and detail, plus night mode is even more impressive for sharper images and finer details.
- Cinematic Mode: Video wrap focus capture cinema style moments effortlessly with automatic adjustments and focus.
- Even faster 5G: Fast downloads and uploads, with more bands in more places. It’s the best 5G experience yet.
- Larger Battery: iPhone 13 has a faster chip, faster 5G and more advanced cameras, and yet with all of these capabilities, it has a better battery life. Use your device 1.5-2.5 hours longer than the iPhone 12.
How much will the iPhone 13 cost?
The compact and stylish iPhone 13 mini will start at $699 USD. The iPhone 13 will start at $799 USD, the iPhone 13 Pro will start at $999 USD and the maxed out iPhone 13 Pro Max will start at $1099 USD.
New iPhone 13 colors:
The new iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini will be available in Pink, Blue, Midnight, Starlight and Product Red. The new iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max will be available in Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue.
When is the iPhone 13 release date?
Pre-order date is September 17th and will be available on September 24th.
The best cases for the new iPhone 13:
If you plan on getting a brand new iPhone 13, show off the beauty of that new technology with a case that is as meticulously crafted and flawless as the phone itself.
From Presidio® Perfect-Clear that shows off that stunning new device with clarity, to Presidio®2 Armor Cloud™ that protects your device against drops up to 13 feet, to a variety of new colors and designs, we’ve got cases that complement any style.
Shop Speck Cases for iPhone 13
Presidio®2 Pro Compatible with MagSafe®: When you’re looking for a classic case with a sleek, soft-touch finish and the most advanced protection technology available, go PRO with a fresh look to match that fresh new phone with Coastal Blue. Now 20% slimmer, this case works optimally with all your MagSafe® accessories.
Presidio®2 Grip Compatible with MagSafe®: Our newly innovated inverted no-slip grips add optimal hold and handfeel, plus our built-in magnets make connecting to your MagSafe® accessories seamless and easy. With our classic Black, you will definitely look as sleek as that new device.
Presidio® Perfect-Clear Compatible with MagSafe®: Nothing stays clear like Perfect-Clear. Show off the beauty of your new device with a case that resists yellowing and discoloration, with built-in magnets that make wireless charging a snap and works flawlessly with all of your accessories.
Presidio® Perfect-Clear with Grips Compatible with MagSafe®: Nothing stays clear like Perfect-Clear. Plus our newly innovated inverted no-slip grip allows you to show off the beauty of your device while experiencing better hold and handfeel. Built-in magnets make wireless charging a snap, and work flawlessly with all of your accessories.
Presidio® Perfect-Clear Ombré Compatible with MagSafe®: Perfect-Clear meets an on-trend gradient design for a case with clarity and ultimate style. Check out our new and exciting designs like Fantasy Teal, an ombré case that combines clarity with a fresh new color.
Presidio® Perfect-Clear: Flawless clarity allows you to show off the beauty of your device, and now 20% slimmer, this case works optimally with your MagSafe® accessories. Go with a classic clear case or add some sparkle with embedded glitter crystals from Presidio® Perfect-Clear with Glitter.
iPhone 13 Models:
Meet the iPhone 13 mini
Meet the iPhone 13
Meet the iPhone 13 Pro
Meet the iPhone 13 Pro Max
The New iPad Mini
Today, we also saw the reveal of a whole new iPad mini 8.3”, re-designed to include an all-screen display, narrow borders and rounded corners. The perfect complement to your daily routine, this sleek and slim iPad would be the perfect companion for a busy school day, taking notes on the go, presentations, gaming, and works as a great second screen.
Starting at $499 in Pink, Purple, Starlight and Space Grey, the iPad mini is available to order today and will be available next week. Here’s everything you need to know about this beautiful new device:
What to expect from the new iPad Mini
- Center Stage: With the best cameras they’ve ever put in an iPad, experience sensitive motion tracking, video capture, and true depth. The new 12MP Ultra Wide front facing camera also features Center Stage, which keeps you in the middle of every frame when you move around on live video.
- Updated Cameras: Back 12mp camera features focus pixels and a true tone flash, and the front 12mp Ultra Wide camera features Center Stage.
- 5G: Now that iPad mini has 5G support, you can ensure strong and streamlined connectivity no matter where you are.
- USB-C Cord: The new USB-C port is 10x faster and more versatile, allowing you to access files, back up data, and collaborate creatively with ease and speed.
- 8.3” Liquid Retina XDR Display: Last but not least, this 10,000 LED display has 1,000 nits of full-screen brightness and a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio. Which means bright
- Touch ID: Touch ID is now on the top of the iPad (like the iPad Air) to accommodate a larger, more beautiful all-screen display.
The best cases for the new iPad Mini
If you plan on getting a brand new iPad Mini, show off the beauty of that new technology with a case that is as meticulously crafted and flawless as the tablet itself.
Balance Folio™: Available in a range of styles and colors, Balance Folio™ is stylish and durable case that protects against scratches and dents, plus features Microban to reduce bacteria growth on the surface of the case by 99%. The cover converts into a viewing stand, plus a magnetic camera shield and secure latch keep everything covered and protected.
Coming Late September
The New iPad 10.2”
The September Event also revealed a beautiful new iPad 10.2”. This powerful new tablet delivers greater performance and enhances every experience, from the way you take notes, design and make art, to gaming and connecting with friends across the globe.
Starting at $329 and available in Pink, Purple, Starlight and Space Grey, you can order the new iPad today. Here are the main takeaway features:
- A13 Bionic: With 20% faster CPU, this powerful chip delivers enhanced performance for every function and feature.
- Liquid Retina XDR Display: This 10,000 LED display offers bright highlights, detailed lowlights, and more subtle details in every frame. Plus, True Tone adjusts to the color temperature in the room for enhanced viewing.
- Center Stage: It started with the iPad Pro, Center Stage provides sensitive motion tracking and is applied to the 12MP Ultra Wide front camera for intuitive video capture and true depth.
- iPadOS15: Packed with great new features, experience better multi task controls; quick note for fast note taking, and more intuitive use.
- Extended Battery Life: All day battery life means you can get more done on the go, whether you’re using your tablet at school, work, or in between.
The best cases for the new iPad:
If you plan on getting a brand new iPad, get a case that does more and supports your everyday lifestyle. We’ve designed cases with meticulous detail to match every feature and function of your new tablet so you can carry it with confidence and style. Explore Presidio Pro Folio, Balance Folio™ and Case·E®, cases for every person and every lifestyle.
- armor cloud technology
- kids cases
- operating system
- touch id