The Latest Apple Event: Meet the New AirPods (3rd Generation) and MacBook Pro
At the October 18, 2021 Apple Event, we saw the unveiling of some brand new devices and technology, including the brand new AirPods (3rd Generation) and MacBook Pro. Reimagined with new technology, including the game-changing M1 Pro and M1 Max chip for MacBook, these devices are sleek and stylish, seamlessly integrating into your life with more ease than ever.
What to expect from the new AirPods
Living life to your own tune? Then you need the 3rd Generation AirPods from Apple that just dropped today. With Spatial Audio, these AirPods are clearer than ever, featuring a new design inside and out. Delivering the best sound quality ever, these are also sweat and water resistant. A new counter design and adaptive EQ, you get customized audio experience that adjusts sound frequencies for your ear. Increased battery life provides 6 hours of listening time, plus MagSafe wireless charging makes charging a breeze.
How much will the new AirPods cost?
The 3rd Generation AirPods cost $179 USD. Orders open today with AirPods shipping out next week.
The best case for AirPods
When it comes to life on the go, a case for your new 3rd Gen AirPods should be as flexible and versatile as your life is. Our cases are made to last with anti-stretch materials, a secure carabiner to connect and go, and Microban antimicrobial product protection that reduces bacteria growth on the surface of the case by 99%. We love how our Presidio® Clear for AirPods in Clear and Icy Pink allow you to show off your case while showcasing your style, or try our Presidio with Soft-Touch in Black and Coastal Blue for a classic look with a premium handfeel.
What to expect from the new MacBook Pro
Raise your hand if you use your MacBook for everything. Apple is consistently the leading name for creatives, entrepreneurs, students and everyone in between when it comes to notebooks that do more than just help you take notes and write emails. Their new MacBook Pro has just dropped in two sizes, and they’re faster, more efficient and hold a charge even longer. Here’s everything you need to know:
- M1 Pro and M1 Max Chip: 2x and 4x the amount of transistors to offer faster performance, resulting in the world’s most powerful chips for a notebook.
- Display Screen: A thinner border means a larger liquid retina XDR display, and a higher pixel density means greater vibrancy.
- Advanced Camera & Audio: 2x better low-light performance and enhanced video quality for sharper images and natural-looking skin tones. It’s the best camera system ever in a notebook. A 6 speaker sound system plus studio-quality mics, experience 80% more bass and Spatial Audio for a three-dimensional soundscape.
- New Sizes: Redesigned to be available in two sizes: a new compact 14” and the original 16”, both lightweight and durable, experience their iconic magic keyboard, and easy to navigate buttons instead of a touch bar.
- Added ports: Now featuring HDMI, thunderbolt 4, an SD card slot, headphone jack, two more thunderbolt ports, plus MagSafe for the most advanced connectivity ever without any need for adapters.
How much do the new MacBook Pro notebooks cost?
The MacBook Pro 14” is $1999 and the MacBook Pro 16” is $2499.
Available in Silver and Space Grey. Orders are open today and become available next week.
The best case for MacBook Pro
Don’t leave your MacBook unprotected for a second. With Transfer Pro-Pocket, you don’t have to worry about scratches, punctures and dents when you take your laptop across town and around the world. Featuring an additional zipper for your accessories and cables, this water-resistant sleeve keeps your MacBook protected in style.
When it comes to the latest devices, our cases provide the latest technology to help you do everything you need to do with ease and confidence. Don’t leave your flawless new AirPods or MacBook Pro go unprotected -- get durable, sleek and stylish protection that goes the distance.
- Speck Announces New Line of Cases and Accessories for iPhone 15 with ClickLock No-Slip Interlock Technology
- Speck Launches Five Major Innovations to Improve Usability of Apple iPhone, iPad, and AirTag
- Speck Announces Innovative New Line of ‘Made for Google’ Accessories for Pixel Tablet and Pixel Fold