Just Released: The New and Improved iPhone SE
"Just Released: The New and Improved iPhone SE"
iPhone aficionados unite. Do you ever miss those old models, those pocket-sized phones that felt good in your grip and will seamlessly fit in your back pocket? Well, Apple hears you, and just launched the new iPhone SE.
Designed to give you a welcomed flashback to the good old days of 2016, the new iPhone SE is the most compact, affordable, and up-to-date iPhone ever. It features all of the things you know and love about the original SE but kicks it up a notch: small size, high-end performance, and doesn’t break the bank. Expect to find the best single-camera system on the market, plus the photography features you know and love. Portrait mode and depth control? Check and check.
Inside, the new iPhone SE will use the same A13 Bionic processor as the newest iPhone 11 models, ensuring efficiency, high performance, and ease of use. Compromise size for the best technology? Never. Available in black, white, and red, with 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage options, the new iPhone SE is ideal for when you need to keep life powerful yet minimal and sleek.
Should you switch your current phone for the latest SE? Let’s break down the main highlights so you can make an educated decision on why you should make the switch.
iPhone SE Key Features:
- Screen Size & Quality: For some, bigger isn’t always better. This small yet high quality screen comes in at 4.7-inches so you can have a compact device without compromising on brilliant images and content.
- Incredible Battery Life & Hardware: Introduced in the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro, the A13 Bionic is the fastest chip available in a smartphone for lightning fast everyday use, including quick downloading and charging. Plus, go full speed for longer with a battery life comparable to the iPhone 8.
- Best Single-Camera System & Video: The SE features a single 12MP sensor on the rear with 4K video recording at up to 60 fps. The taking front-facing camera offers 1080p video recording at 30 fps with a 7MP sensor. Complete with a 12-megapixel f/1.8 aperture Wide camera, the image signal processor and Neural Engine of A13 Bionic unlocks even more benefits of computational photography, including Portrait mode, all six Portrait Lighting effects and Depth Control. Your selfie game just got better with next-generation smart HDR on the front camera, which intelligently re-lights recognized subjects in a frame for a more natural look with flawless highlight and shadow details. Not to mention, you will enjoy stereo audio recording and cinematic video stabilization for all your video taking and playback.
- It’s Water Resistant: Take a dip with your SE 2 knowing it’s water resistant for 30 minutes up to 1 meter. Plus it’s protected from spills and splashes from sticky beverages.
- Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor: Because let’s face it, some people prefer things the old fashioned way. The Touch ID sensor is designed with sapphire crystal for durability.
Price: The iPhone SE 2 comes in at the most affordable iPhone to date, starting at only $399US.
Protect your new iPhone SE
The great news is that the new iPhone SE is compatible with any of our iPhone 8 cases. With more variety, you can choose from our full line of iPhone 8 cases plus a line of stunning new cases designed for impact and built to add lifetime protection and durability to your device. If you’re switching to the new iPhone SE, its rear glass finish means you don’t want to leave it unprotected for a single moment. Pick up the case that represents you and fits your lifestyle for protection everywhere life takes you.
- Category News