Whether you’re interested in Speck, need images for your article, or want to catch up on some light press release reading,
you can find what you need here.
Media inquiries should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only two months into 2020 and we already have new Samsung devices to commemorate the new decade: Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra have officially dropped.
If you’re in the “New Year, New Me” mindset, is there any better way to give yourself a personal upgrade than by getting a brand new mobile device? And with three new devices to choose from, we’re here to help guide you in the right direction.
So what’s up with Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra?
Samsung’s new Galaxy S20 lineup is stocked with new features across the board, including an upgraded display, lots (and lots) of cameras, 5G compatibility and more. If you’re looking for advice on which device to choose, or you still need some convincing as to why you should grab one of these fresh out of the box, we’ve got you.
Samsung Galaxy S20: Keep It Classic
- Size & Display: The Galaxy S20 is set with a 6.2-inch dynamic display and is complete with HDR10+ certification and Quad HD+ resolution. All devices in the S20 lineup are also set with a 120Hz refresh rate, amplifying screen clarity like never before.
- The New Colors: The new Galaxy S20 color variations, which include Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue and Cloud Pink, give you options to really stylize your device.
- Photo & Video: Samsung really outdid itself here. Both the S20 and S20+ have a 64MP camera with supplemental flexibility for editing, zooming and cropping. And using a combined Hybrid Optic Zoom and Super Resolution Zoom, S20 and S20+ present ultra zooming at seriously far distances (like, 30 times the zoom distance). Galaxy S20 is also enabled with 8K video shooting for the ultimate viewing experience.
- Battery Life & Storage: The Galaxy S20 series is powered by a 25W intelligent battery for a seriously fast charge. It also boasts massive storage at 128GB (that’s over 4,000 photographs of your dog you won’t have to say goodbye to).
- Price: The Galaxy S20 is the lowest-cost option of the three devices, priced at $999.
Samsung Galaxy S20+: Turn it Up
- Size & Display: The Galaxy S20+ is set with a 6.7-inch dynamic display, complete with HDR10+ certification and Quad HD+ resolution.
- The New Colors: Keep it classy with Galaxy S20+, which is available in Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue and Cosmic Black.
- Photo & Video: Galaxy S20+ shows off the same photo and video precision capabilities found in the Galaxy S20.
- Battery Life & Storage: The Galaxy S20+ is powered by a 25W intelligent battery, and boasts a variety of different storage options including 128GB, 256GB and 512G so that any storage needs can, and will, be met.
- Price: Galaxy S20+ is priced at $1,199.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra: Maximize Your Mark
- Size & Display: The Galaxy S20 Ultra boasts a 6.9-inch dynamic display for those searching for a seriously maximized screen. Like the other S20 devices, S20 Ultra is complete with HDR10+ certification and Quad HD+ resolution.
- The New Colors: Keep it cool and get your S20 Ultra in either Cosmic Grey or Cosmic Black.
- Photo & Video: S20 Ultra has an elevated camera capability with its expanded offering to shift dynamically between high-res mode (108MP) and low-res (12MP) mode, showing off Samsung’s proprietary Nona Binning technology. But S20 Ultra doesn’t stop there. The device also includes a revolutionary folded lense that uses AI-powered, multi-image processing to amplify quality and zoom so that users can experience zoom capability up to 100 times (seriously, 100 times!).
- Battery Life & Storage: Galaxy S20 Ultra supports 45W charging for those seeking an extremely fast charge. Storage options include 128GB, 256GB and 512G, just like S20+.
- Price: The priciest of the three options. Galaxy S20 Ultra comes in at $1,399.
Upgraded Phone, Maximized Protection
Now that you’ve got the scoop on which phone best fits your needs, you know what comes next: selecting the best protection for your prized device. Speck is ready with its line of Presidio cases made especially for Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra, including our brand new Presidio Perfect-Clear case lineup. Gone are the days of compromising on clarity!
Complete with Perfect-Clear, Presidio Perfect-Clear with Glitter, Perfect-Clear with Impact Geometry, Perfect-Clear with Grips and Presidio Perfect-Clear Glitter + Grips, this extended lineup doesn’t make users choose between unmatched transparency, heightened style and optimal protection. Each case is made with an innovative crystal clear coating and an all-new material that’s guaranteed to resist yellowing and discoloration. But we made sure not to sacrifice any of the classic features you know and love, including drop protection of up to 13 feet, a raised bezel that protects from screen scratching and shattering, and Microban® antimicrobial protection to prevent bacterial growth.
Still not sure which to choose? We’ve got the full lineup here for you, each with its own special offering:
Presidio Perfect-Clear: For the user with the coolest device color who wants to show off their phone in a slim case while optimizing protection against yellowing and discoloration.
Presidio Perfect-Clear with Glitter: For the user who wants to show off their phone in a slim case, but make it fashionable.
Presidio Perfect-Clear with Impact Geometry: For the style-savvy user who still drops their phone from time to time. Our clear impact geometry provides unparalleled impact protection.
Presidio Perfect-Clear with Grips: For the equally stylish and practical user who wants a good grasp on their case while showing it off.
Presidio Perfect-Clear Glitter + Grips: For the user who wants it all: a tight grip, a clear case and a touch of sparkle.
Presidio Pro: For the professional user who wants a slim case with an enhanced look and feel.
Presidio Grip: For the user always on the move who needs a confidence-boosting grip while they’re gaming, texting or photographing.
Presidio Inked: For the expressive user who wants a design-forward case without sacrificing durability or protection.