About our Collaboration with Crisis Text Line
We’ve created this limited-edition case in collaboration with Crisis Text Line!
Crisis Text Line is an innovative service that uses text messages to connect people in crisis with trained volunteers that can help them talk through issues they are facing. Speck and Crisis Text Line are partnering to further the social impact this service can make in our community and across the US. Our goal is to make sure anyone who needs help knows how to get it.
More than 65 million Americans suffer from the effects of mental illness each year. They quietly struggle with depression, anxiety, eating disorders, bullying, suicidal thoughts, and more.
Crisis Text Line provides free, anonymous 24/7 support for people in crisis in the United States, via text message.
How does it work?
- Anyone can text “TBH” to 741741 when in crisis.
- A live, trained Crisis Counselor receives the text and responds quickly.
- The Crisis Counselor helps the texter move from a hot moment to a cool calm to stay safe and healthy.
How can you help?
Join The Sticker Project to make sure that anyone in crisis knows how to get help!
Request a pack of free stickers to spread the word about Crisis Text Line's services. Place these stickers in the bathroom at their school, the local mall, gym, movie theater, or anywhere else they can make an impact. Head to speckproducts.com/thestickerproject to request stickers.
Become a Crisis Counselor!
Crisis Text Line is powered by volunteer Crisis Counselors who work remotely anywhere with a computer and secure internet connection. Learn how you can become one at crisistextline.org/volunteer
- 10-foot drop-tested for extreme durability
- Two layers of protection with IMPACTIUM™ cushioning
- Raised bezel screen protection
- Vibrant designs that resist scratching & fading
- Allows for easy wireless charging
- Lifetime warranty